Choosing a CAT 5 tracker from Trackershop will mean your vehicle has the very best GPS tracker protection available today!
CAT 5 trackers provide the highest categorised vehicle security certified by the insurance industry, with the most GPS security features active in any device.
CHEAPEST CAT 5 TRACKERS FOR INSURANCE
If you have a high performance vehicle it is likely that your car insurance company has advised you to install a CAT 5 car tracker in line with your insurance policy.
Insurance companies will typically insist on a CAT 5 tracker for high value vehicles or if you live in a city with high car crime statistics.
It’s very possible that your insurance co may not even be willing to offer insurance cover without a tracking device first being installed in your vehicle.
The positive side to this is, although there is an initial cost, over time you will be saving money through your reduced insurance premium that your CAT 5 tracker has allowed you.
In addition to this, Trackershop search the markets to ensure that we consistently provide the cheapest CAT 5 trackers available (subject to temporary offers).
CAT 5 FOR VEHICLE SECURITY
In addition to potentially lowering the price of your insurance policy, a CAT 5 tracker also ensures the very highest level of protection for your expensive asset.
No other insurance approved tracker has the additional security, meaning the theft prevention and recovery features of a CAT 5 are of the highest level of accuracy and effectiveness.
Not only does a CAT 5 tracker provide a significantly increased chance of recovery for a stolen vehicle (with an average recovery time of 34 minutes) but the theft prevention features are unparalleled.
With this in mind, here are some additional reasons why you will benefit from a CAT 5 car tracker and how it will enrich your car owning experience:
- – FREE PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
- The cost of installation is included in the price of your car tracking device. If needed, our Thatcham certified engineers can install your device within 24 hours of booking, and will visit any UK postcode at a time and date that suits you. Our engineers can visit you at home, work or even the dealership prior to you collecting your vehicle. Trackershop can liaise directly with the dealership if you prefer, so you can just drive your car away carefree on the day of collection. You do not need to do anything other than choose the date and time, and one of our Thatcham approved engineers will fully install and test your device for you.
- – ADR (Advanced Driver Recognition)
- As standard with any CAT 5 tracker supplied by Trackerhshop, you will be issued with 2 encrypted key protection remote fobs.A trend that has developed in recent years amongst thieves is stealing the actual car keys of a targeted vehicle. This can be through burglary, stealing a victim’s handbag etc- and it allows them to simply drive your vehicle away quickly, without having to damage or hot-wire the car.
Simply carry your pocket-sized ADR card with you any time you drive your car.
If anyone then attempts to drive your vehicle without the ADR card present an instant alert is sent to the 24/7 operating centre. They will then contact you to confirm if your vehicle is being driven without authority. If your vehicle has been stolen they will work quickly and directly with the police to retrieve your vehicle, using the GPS positioning from your tracker.
This means that, even if your car keys are taken, the thief will not get away with stealing your car.
- – REMOTE IMMOBILISATION
- To further ensure the recovery of your vehicle in the event of a theft, your CAT 5 tracker can also immobilise your car- stopping a thief from driving the vehicle any further and also effectively rendering the car useless to them.Immobilisation is authorised by the police once it is safe and will lead to a quicker and safe recovery of your vehicle.Once your vehicle is recovered, the control centre can instantly re-instate it to full functionality. This has no lasting or negative impact on the vehicle and is a highly effective technique when recovering a vehicle quickly.
- – APP AND COMPUTER MAPPING PANEL ACCESS
- Due to recent advancements in the mapping software, Thatcham trackers are now available to be viewed by you on your own private mapping interface through your computer and phone.This is something that has only recently become available, and is a new standard feature for CAT 5 tracker customers, at no extra cost.You can check your vehicle’s location any time, from anywhere in the world through your app or computer.
- – PEACE OF MIND
Every time that you park your vehicle and leave it unattended (whether this is at home or if you take your vehicle abroad), you can now rest assured that it is protected to the highest categorisation with the absolute best chance of recovery in the event of a theft.
If you have worked hard to achieve a luxury vehicle, then a CAT 5 will allow you to enjoy it with the full peace of mind that you deserve!