THE IMPORTANCE OF GPS TRACKERS FOR DEMENTIA SAFETY
There are now over 850,000 individuals living with Dementia in the UK alone. This number is growing every year, and whilst there is still no cure, it is more important than ever to ensure that everything is done to ensure living safely and comfortably with the condition is achieved. A GPS Tracker for Dementia is the first and most vital step in ensuring a safe recovery in the event of wandering. We are now hearing success stories every day on how these small tracking devices are providing a higher level of safety whilst also increasing an independent level of living.
Instant location in an emergency
Helps prolong full time care
PEACE OF MIND
For loved ones and carers
GPS DEMENTIA TRACKERS
My wife became separated from a tour group during our holiday in Portugal. She had become disorientated and followed a local to the town bus station. The iphone app pinpointed the location of her tracking device to within 20 metres. We were reunited in less than 15 minutes!
- Mr. Batyal, Yorkshire, UK
TRACKERSHOP GPS DEMENTIA TRACKERS
MONITOR FROM YOUR PHONE. ANYWHERE. ANYTIME.
- Realtime GPS Tracking.
- See full live location at any time.
- Safety zones.
- Setup virtual fences.
- SOS Alerts.
- Receive instant text /emails in case of emergency
- Full history.
- Review any time and date.
- Commands button.
- Remotely control your tracker from anywhere.
- Instant locate.
- Update your trackers position anytime.
- Emergency control.
- Three different people can receive text/email alerts.
- Battery level.
- See your trackers battery percentage anytime.
- Your phone's location.
- You will see your phone's location on the map while searching.