DEMENTIA TRACKERS AND TRACKERS FOR CHILDREN
SECURITY FOR THEM. PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU.
Protecting your family is a fundamental quality instilled in us all. We would all do whatever it takes to ensure the safety and well being of our loved ones.
Reassuringly, as technology improves and becomes more readily available, so do the ways in which we can protect the ones we care for.
Whether it is our children, a vulnerable elderly relative or a traveling teen on their gap year, being able to check their location at a moment's notice can be life saving!
Dementia Trackers ...
... especially are now becoming a vital part of caring for an infirm relative.
Dementia in particular can cost hundreds, sometimes thousands of pounds a week for families paying for care. However, there is no measuring the trauma that it can cause to those involved, knowing how isolated and vulnerable their loved one can be.
With our range of Dementia Trackers, help is only a touch of a button away.
You can simply check the app on your phone to see they're safe. And crucially you will also receive instant alerts if they are in trouble, or leave home at an irregular hour.
GPS technology provides that vital security for them and priceless peace of mind for you!
WHY WE SHOULD USE A PERSONAL GPS TRACKER
- Small enough to go in pockets, bags, handbags, belt pouches, coat linings etc.
- 24/7 access to your own mapping panel; allows you to see their position globally at any moment!
- Safety zones. Get an instant text/email when an elderly relative goes wandering at night. Get alerted when your kids have arrived home after school.
- Free app for all customers. Making it even easier to monitor your loved one's safety when youre not at your computer.
- Instant Location Finder.
- Speed alert.
- No set up. All you have to do is turn it on, and then login to your mapping panel.
- 15-20 days battery life in between charges. Incredible for such a small device.
- Minimal maintenance by the carrier. The tracker arrives ready to go.
As well as being one of the most pin-point accurate GPS trackers in the world, the Pro Pod 5 is also an incredibly effective safety device. If you are to take a fall in your home, you just press the SOS button to immediately send a text/email to up to 3 different family members.
WHO SHOULD USE A PERSONAL TRACKER?
- Dementia sufferers
- Frail, vulnerable individuals
- Elderly relatives
- Someone known to wander and become disorientated
- Anyone living alone
- Anyone who may be at risk of falling
- Lone workers, lone travellers
- School trips
- Lone travellers/Backpackers
If you would like to talk to us to learn more about which personal GPS tracker is best for you, then please do give us a call on 0208 166 0603 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.